My Mumbai Saga - The Conclusion

The end of every journey is fixed at the same moment it begins. The destination is mostly just a part of the whole process and not the ultimate goal. Mumbai has been one such experience.
I came here to test out my wings and I must say they were not as firm and sleek as I believed they were. All of us are lot cooler in our thoughts than we are in others. Only when you take flight do the flaws worm out though the rays of trouble and eddies of miscalculations. Nothing in this world comes into existence strong (except Goku). Strength is acquired (like Naruto).

Mumbai paved a path for me to learn, grow and become resilient. It also gave me the freedom to unlock my free spirit and spend a lot of my time learning about myself. Outlook has changed and judgments have shattered. But I have never smiled anywhere as brightly as I have here. Be it being stereotyped or being highly appreciated life here has been anything but serene. The vast mix of people and deep mix of sensibilities have shattered walls that I never knew existed. The souls I have connected to and the places I have etched my heart into are few but truly important. They represent what my world in Mumbai is. A small place in the center my being radiating most of the person I am today.


Our time is like a river. It is constantly flowing and reaching different points. It narrows in a few places and it widens in a few others but it is always moving forward. My time has decided that it wants to move to the next point. So I have packed my bags to set off on another voyage that my river of time has planned for me. The bags are full. And quite heavy now that I think about it. But not heavy enough for me to set them down. Today with a smile on my face and a huge lump in my throat, I am off for a holiday before my next big adventure in a brand new place.  Thank you for travelling along and reading this very simple and ordinary tale of #myMumbaiSaga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mumbai Saga - The First Monsoon

Summer Rains

Musings on an Early Summer Evening